CRSED: F.O.A.D. (ex-Cuisine Royale) is a brutal online shooter featuring melee weapons, firearms, magic rituals, supernatural powers and a great dose of humor.
Developer - Darkflow Software, EXNOA LLC
Publisher - Gaijin Entertainment, Gaijin Distribution KFT
Release - June 15, 2018
Platform(s) - PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One
Number of Players - Multiplayer
Genre - First-person shooter, third-person shooter, battle royale
Fight on the most picturesque corners of earth against the odds and be the last man standing. The game receives regular updates and is available for free on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
– Massive and intense PvP battles: dozens of players head out from different parts of beautifully crafted and picturesque location, starting only in their basic suits and fighting all their way to the center of a battlefield that is constantly shrinking in size, pressed by the wall of deadly Dark Zone.
– Constantly growing number of very realistically modeled weapons and combat armour.
– Lots of demonic powers that allow to heal allies, slow down enemies, set numerous traps, summon zombies or even teleport enemies somewhere hell out of the place.
– Deep customization system: players craft and learn new seals, rituals, suites, masks, gestures, tombstones, camera minions, functional underwear and other useful and cosmetic items.
– Fair play TPV: it’s possible to play in first or third person view. In order to mitigate advantage of the latter, every player has a minion with a camera that can uncover the position of a player who is peeking around a corner.