There is a lot of great loot in the DMG, now we organized it for you!
This 56-page book is divided into two general sections; Individual Treasure and Treasure Hoards. You can choose loot from the easy-to-use tables or roll for a random selection.
A number of extras are also included:
- Magic Items tables for individual NPCs or monsters
- Numerous kinds of treasure chests with descriptions and traps
- Monster tables to add creatures who could guard the treasure
- NPC stat blocks if you want to use them as guardians. Levels 5 and 10, every class.
- Locations table for ideas of where to put the treasure hoards
- Containers table, if you don't want to use a treasure chest
- Traps and tricks tables
- Additional items tables; weapons, armor, adventuring gear, and mundane items