Arizona Sunshine is developed from the ground up for VR. Step in the midst of a zombie apocalypse
Developer - Vertigo Games, Jaywalkers Interactive
Publisher - Vertigo Games, Jaywalkers Interactive
Release - December 6, 2016
Platform(s) - Oculus Quest, PlayStation 4, Valve Index, Oculus Rift, Microsoft Windows, HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality
Number of Players - Single and Multiplayer
Genre - Virtual reality, First-person shooter, Adventure game, Indie game
As if you were really there, freely move around and explore a post-apocalyptic world, and handle motion-controlled weapons with real-life movements - putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling and satisfying than ever before.
Vertigo Games has partnered with Intel to create the most intensive VR experience possible. When played on a PC powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor, Arizona Sunshine’s physics and particle systems bring skull-splitting head shots, severed limbs, wind and water effects, destructible environments, and an array of background detail never before seen in VR.
- Real-life weapon handling. Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Freely explore your surroundings. Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Enjoy a full-size single player campaign. The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we’ve got you covered.
- Join forces in co-op multiplayer. Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more, hungry undead.
- Put yourself through serious survival. Scavenge the environment, loot your enemies and manage your ammo and consumables.
- Experience unprecedented VR realism. Powered by the Intel® Core™ i7, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie carnage, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
- Play it only in VR. Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up. Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were really there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.